Hudson & Calleja, LLC is a full-service national Immigration Law firm with over 10 years of experience. The Firm has represented clients in filing employer and family based petitions and representing clients in Immigration Court. With the ability to represent clients in Miami, District of Columbia, and New York, Hudson & Calleja is equipped to successfully handle all types of immigration cases throughout the United States and the world in the following areas of the law:
- Immigrant Visa Applications
- Non-Immigrant Visa Applications
- Immigration Law Compliance
- Proceedings in Immigration Court, BIA Appeals and Federal Court
U.S. immigration laws are highly complex. As such, there are often a variety of factors that need to be considered before presenting your case to the authorities. Hudson & Calleja, LLC ensures to keep up-to-date in immigration regulations and laws to serve you in a professional and effective manner.
We have significant experience working with multinational corporations and foreign clients in relocating, investing or conducting business operations in the United States. Our team also represents U.S. and foreign companies and their employees in all aspects of immigration and nationality law including H-1 professional worker, L-1 intra-company transfer, and E treaty trader and investor visas. We also have extensive experience with extraordinary ability, transferee, and labor certified permanent residency (green card) petitions. We provide the following services:
- Assist foreign nationals in obtaining intra-company transferee visas, treaty trader and treaty investors visas, specialty worker visas, and U.S. Permanent Residency
- Significant experience working with both Mexican and Canadian companies to obtain special category NAFTA visas
- Assist companies in developing and streamlining internal processes for the transfer of employees
- Handle training in-house legal personnel in preparing applications and petitions for the temporary admission of foreign nationals
- Pre-immigration planning for the specialized needs of high net worth foreign national entrepreneurs and investors
- Extensive experience in handling corporate immigration matters in the following industries: sports, maritime & yachting, non-profit organizations, hospitality, financial services, real estate development, manufacturing, engineering, and information services
Our experience includes representation of individuals in matters before: immigration hearings, the Board of Immigrations Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Unit of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals.
Our attorneys have developed a multi-practice unit that deals with the specialized needs of high net worth foreign national entrepreneurs and investors. As such we plan, manage and file specialized petitions in the EB-5 immigrant investor category. The EB-5 program allows a person, and his or her family members, to obtain eventual permanent resident status by investing a certain amount of money in U.S. commercial enterprises, and creating or saving 10 U.S. jobs. To encourage immigration through the EB-5 category, Congress created a program that sets aside 3,000 green cards each year for foreign investors who invest in “designated regional centers.” This program permits private and governmental agencies to be certified as regional centers if they meet certain criteria.
Sports and Entertainment
Hudson & Calleja attorneys represent amateur and professional athletes, entertainers and support staff wanting to enter the United States on a temporary or permanent basis. Our lawyers have represented individuals and corporations, alike, with the application of the following visas:
- O-1 visa for aliens with extraordinary ability
- P-1 visa for internationally recognized athletes
- EB-1 alien with extraordinary ability
Contact us today for a complete evaluation of your Immigration issues.