Rob Hudson and Alexis Calleja formed the law firm of Hudson & Calleja, LLC in April 2011. Both Mr. Hudson and Ms. Calleja previously worked at large, international law firms before making the decision to form Hudson & Calleja, LLC in order to provide clients with more personalized, quality service. With over 30 years of combined legal experience, Mr. Hudson and Ms. Calleja are ready to take on your legal case and provide you with the superior, personalized legal service that you need. Hudson & Calleja also is committed to diversity. The firm is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise with the State of Florida and also is certified with the National Minority Supplier Development Council and the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
Our core philosophy at the law firm of Hudson & Calleja, LLC is to provide high-quality, cost-effective legal work for a select group of clients. With extensive litigation experience and industry knowledge, our attorneys can provide you with a consistently excellent work product, while still providing you with the personalized service that all clients need and deserve. If you have been searching for aggressive legal representation at an affordable cost, you need look no further.
Hudson & Calleja, LLC primarily provides various individuals and businesses with personalized quality legal representation in the following areas of the law:
- Insurance coverage issues
- Personal injury
- Premises liability
- Labor, employment and unpaid overtime and wage claims
- Commercial litigation
The attorneys of Hudson & Calleja, LLC represent a diverse group of clients nationwide from a wide variety of industries, including:
- FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated
- Citizens Property Insurance Company
- Heritage Property & Casualty Insurance Company
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc.
- State Farm Florida Insurance Company
- Windhaven Insurance Group
- 24 Hour Fitness USA, Inc.
- Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Valls Group, Inc.
- United States Adult Soccer Association, Inc.